How to make an order & taking the print
We have made it so easy to order fingerprint, hand/foot or paw print jewellery - just follow these simple steps:
1. Simply choose your design, fill in your details and pay using any major credit/debit card or PayPal
2. We will then send you the relevant kit for taking the prints. We have a special moulding kit for fingerprints, and the inkless wipe kit for hand/foot & paw prints. The kit will be sent to you straightaway.
3. The kit includes full instructions but please also see our short video's below on how to take the print.
4. We will include the Order Form where you can specify the engraving you would like. There is no extra charge for engraving.
5. A pre paid envelope will be enclosed so that you can send it all back to us!
We will confirm receipt of all prints by email as soon as they are received.
It takes approximately 10-14 days to make the jewellery and it will be posted by Royal Mail signed for delivery.
Do you already have the prints?
It is no problem to make the jewellery using prints you may already have. Please just forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your order number as reference.
If we are making memorial jewellery, the fingerprint kit can be sent direct to the funeral home or we can use prints that they may have already taken. We recommend prints are taken into a mould rather than digitally, as this enables us to set the fingerprint into the silver catching all the detail of the fingerprint.
If you have been given digital prints by the funeral home, please forward a copy to us at email@example.com so that we can take a look and advise if possible to use.